Steve Gee is a full time, professional magician in Leicester and Loughborough wedding magician. He has been performing highly visual, commercial magic and mind reading in Leicestershire for about a decade. Be it weddings, parties or corporate events, he can customise his act to your occassion.
Forget your preconceived of magic. Magic of yesteryear has in the past often included unfunny patter, comb-over hair, incomprehensible card tricks and bunny rabbits.
There is none of that here. Steve’s magic is contemporary, fun and unique.
Close up magician in Leicester
One of the most overlooked parts of a wedding is the entertainment.
Whilst guest will remember the ceremony, the flowers, the cars and the photographs, one of the most remembered parts of the day is the entertainment.
Booking someone with versatility and flexibility is a great option.
Steve fuses the visual magic you may have seen on TV with some sophisticated mind reading.
This is the perfect chance to have your mind read. Steve’s act see lollipops appearing before your very eyes, Rubiks cubes being solved instantaneously and card tricks that are so amazing will leave you speechless.
Whilst there is a lull of fun over when the photos are being taken.
Alternatively, whilst the wedding breakfast is being hungrily consumed is another popular time.
The final most popular time is quite simply for the evening entertainment.
You can find more details about each popular time slot below.
Some of the wedding venues in Leicestershire Duncan performs regularly at include:
- Quorn Country Hotel, Leicester Road, Quorn, LE12 8BB
- Keythorpe Manor, Uppingham Road, Keythorpe, LE7 9X
- Catthorpe Manor, Lilbourne Lane, Catthorpe, Lutterworth, LE17 6DF
- Sutton Bonnington Hall Hotel, 88 Main Street, Sutton Bonington, Loughborough, LE12 5PF
- Kilworth House Hotel, Lutterworth Rd, North Kilworth LE17 6JE
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, Granby Street, Leicester, LE1 6ES