I’m guessing you’re looking for a Coventry or Birmingham magician? Fortunately you’ve stumbled to the right place…. I’m Duncan and I’ve been performing magic and mind reading around the West Midlands and Birmingham area as a wedding magician for over a decade.
My magic is a far cry from the cheesy bow-tie spinning kind of magic from yesteryear. It modern, fun, sophisticated and engaging.
I offer two types of entertainment. One is highly visual close up or table magic and the other is the more cerebral mind-reading. Both are highly engaging and I can customise them to your wedding, private party or corporate event to how you see fit.
Birmingham wedding magician
One of my most popular bookings is for weddings. One of the most common questions I get asked is when is the best time for you to perform? I always offer a similar answer – and that is – ‘it’s very much, what suits your day best’. After all I’m there to enhance it so it really depends on you.
That said, the most popular times are whilst the wedding photos are being taken and people are nibbling canapes and sipping bubbly. The wedding breakfast is another popular time slot, whilst booking me for the evening entertainment is the third option. In all honesty I’m extremely flexible and can perform at any time that suits you and your guests.
I have detailed more about these times here:
Some of the popular Birmingham wedding venues I perform at include:
- Fazeley Events, 191 Fazeley St, Birmingham B5 5SE
- The Bond Company, 180-182 Fazeley St, Birmingham B5 5SE
- Banqueting Suite at the Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham B1 1BB
- Highbury Hall, 4 Yew Tree Rd, Birmingham B13 8QG
- International Convention Centre, Birmingham, Broad St, Birmingham B1 2EA
- National Exhibition Centre, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT